Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

More wire weed

Following-on from the large patch of wire weed that I made, here are several smaller patches for variety.  These will be useful for obstacles on Underhive gantries & ledges as well as at ground-level.  They are mounted on laser-cut ply discs from Fenris Games, but otherwise made in the same way.  I also had a couple pieces of toy barbed wire fence left over, so I based them on a lolly stick to make a broken section of fence, which could be useful to mark where figures have cut or destroyed a section of fencing during games.

2 comments:

  1. I’m thinking about some scatter terrain for Necromunda at the moment- tasty wire food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking, Barks. I hibernate a lot over winter, but try to keep the hobby flame burning (& the collection growing!) with fun little builds like this.

      Delete